Saturday, December 21, 2013

Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls Mini (Review Update) and Tokyo Love Soap Original Review


I finished the Tokyo Love Soap pure girls mini yesterday which lasted for 10 days. I was actually surprised because it lasted longer than i expected. 


and as promised, here are the verdicts: 


Prize: 200 php/15 grams (free shipping)

Bought from: Japanichi Shop

Pros:

soap lasted long
whitens the skin
gives a certain glow
made my skin soft and smooth
faster effects than most soaps used before

Cons:

smell doesn't last long
quite drying in the first 3 uses

4/5
Overall it's a great beauty soap. It whitens and smoothens skin fast. The only downside is that the scent dissapears as soon as i put on my body lotion. I love the rosy scent to it and wish it can last longer on the skin.





And here's my full legs with and without flash (AFTER) :






I don't know if you notice the differences. But my skin actually improved a lot in terms of the texture which I never experienced my skin to be this smooth in any other soaps that I have tried in the past.

So, moving on.

Because of my issue of the pure girls scent that doesn't last. I decided to order an unscented version of the soap which is the Tokyo love soap in Original.

Here are the benefits of using the Original variant.

excerpt from japanichi.com.ph



  • Powerful natural and organic skin whitening complex
  • Lightens the skin as early as the first use
  • Refines body hair for a smoother look (Only affects fine hairs. Does not affect the hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.)
  • Remove discolorations, freckles, melasma, age spots and dark spots
  • Even out skin tone
  • Make pores smaller
  • Clarify and tone the pores
  • Soften and smoothen skin
  • Help reduce fine lines, wrinkles and scars
  • Mild enough even for use on the intimate areas

  • I bought it from Japanichi Shop for 610 php because of their web site's 10% discount and free shipping. Original price was 680 php.





    It weighs 100g in a pink and white box with the logo. The soap is wrapped in a clear plastic.


    I cut the soap in 4 like what other bloggers suggested, it will help the soap to last longer. So far, it felt just the same as the pure girls but I'll be posting updates once i finish the soap.


    So, there you go. See ya on my next post! :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment