Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls Mini Review



I first saw this soap from the Japanichi Shop where I ordered PH338 months ago. I thought that it's too expensive and did not even thought of trying it. 

Just recently, I was searching the net for a new soap to try. I'm one of those ladies who loves trying new soaps and creams online. I saw some good reviews from different bloggers and found out that Tokyo Love Soap is one of the best selling soap from japan and is raved by many kikay bloggers. So of course, I got very interested with this soap.

I wanted to buy this soap but was hesitating because of the price. It ranges from 800 to 1000 pesos which is way too much for just a soap.

The last soap that I tried was the soap from Kyusoku Bihaku which cost 400+ in Watson. It has the same size of Tokyo Love Soap and I find it so effective in whitening.

I was so happy when I found out that Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls has it's mini version for only 200 php. And since japanichi shop offers free shipping, I ordered from their site immediately. It arrived today and tried it as soon as possible. Excited much? lol



This is what the soap looks like. It was wrap in pink paper with the logo. It weighs 15g and i think it's enough for a week or two. The first thing that I noticed is the scent. It smells like red roses. I love that it smells so feminine and makes one feel sexy.

here's an excerpt from japanichi.com.ph

Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls Mini is 100% similar to Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls but just smaller! It is an easy rinse soap formulated to eliminate body odor in just one wash with an amazing freshness that will last all throughout the day. Four anti ageing ingredients consisting of Hydrolyzed Elastin, Epidermal Growth Factor, Hydrolyzed Swiftlet Nest Extract and Ceramide-3 all works in synergy to make the pores smaller and make the skin look 10 years younger while preventing fine lines, coarse lines, wrinkles and other signs of skin ageing and photodamage.

Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls Mini contains Evening Primrose Seed Extract lightens and prevents freckles and other forms of skin discolorations for a perfectly even and illuminated skin tone that everyone will notice. Artichoke Leaf Extract smoothens the upper epidermal layer and creates an apperance of a poreless, matte and baby smooth skin. Pure Girls also contains twice the amount of the sweet smelling Damask Rose, Ylang Ylang and Osmoferine for that enticing scent that will help you win over the attention of any Men! Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girls will bring out the Sex Goddess in you!
I first lather Psalmstre Placenta Soap to my body and face and followed it with Tokyo Love Soap. I find it very rich and creamy, easy to lather. I leave it for 5 minutes and rinse.

I feel a little tingling effect, skin feels a bit dry. When I went out of the shower, I lather a bit more lotion than I usually do. I was expecting what the other bloggers described their skin which is softer and smoother after their first use. But I don't mind, maybe it depends on ones skin.

I love the rosy smell but it does fade right after I put my body lotion.

I did not notice any immediate results but I won't be disappointed just yet. I will wait till I finish the mini soap and I'll post my verdict.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment